TRAXON™ 80W-90 TRAXON™ Gear Oils
- TRAXON 80W-90 provides advanced, long-lasting protection for reduced downtime and maintenance costs.
- Outstanding shear stability which can ensure retention of viscosity to protect equipment against metal-to-metal contact and wear.
- Approved against SAE J2360 (MIL-PRF-2105E) and Mack GO-J specifications.
- Designed for use in most manual transmissions, differentials, power take-off units and final drives for passenger cars, trucks, and off-highway vehicles where an EP type gear lubricant is recommended.
- Meets API GL-5 and MT-1 requirements and SAE J2360 Global Standards.
- Suitable for most oil lubricated universal joints, wheel bearings, planetary gear sets, steering gears and industrial gear reducers requiring GL-3, GL-4 or GL-5 oils.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability and gear cleanliness.
Be the first to review “TRAXON™ 80W-90 TRAXON™ Gear Oils”